Latinxs Cultura Viva will seek to ensure that any identifiable personal information it collects during the registration and purchasing processes will be adequate, relevant and not excessive for purposes of operating its websites or any of its services and it will be kept accurate and up-to-date based on the information provided.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Latinxs Cultura Viva collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through Latinxs Cultura Viva’s website technologies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect a few different types of information when you place an order with us and/or sign up for our e-mail newsletter. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- IP Addresses
This site is created and controlled by us in the State of California, USA. As such, the laws of the State of California will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action) shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount of fees actually paid by you to us during the month immediately preceding the act allegedly giving rise to our liability.
If you choose to register and sign in by using a third party account (such as your Facebook account), the authentication of your login is handled by the third party. Latinxs Cultura Viva will collect your name, email address and any other information about your third-party account that you agree to share with us at the time you give permission for your Latinxs Cultura Viva account to be linked to your third party account.
Latinxs Cultura Viva may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us;
- To send you periodic catalogue, promotions from us, if you have consented to receive them;
- To provide you with information about other products, events and services we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about or other communications containing information about new products and services or upcoming events of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors, if you have consented to receive this information;
- For internal business and research purposes and to help enhance, evaluate and develop our websites, products and services and to develop new products and services;
- To notify you about changes or updates to our products and services if you have consented to receive this information;
To respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
- To administer our services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- For any other purpose that we may notify you from time to time.
Disclosure of Data
We may employ third party companies and individuals to assist us in analyzing how our website is used from time to time.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose:
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.You can opt-out of having made your activity on the website available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=e
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the consent forms we use when collecting your personal data. If at any point you wish to access your personal information to (1) change your preferences, (2) review the accuracy, or (3) correct, supplement or modify your information, you may do so here for electronic communications for emails or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may do the same here for postal mail or by sending an email to email@example.com.